scandal: A photo has graced the cover of Pinoy Parazzi showing Angelica Panganiban and Derek Ramsay in an uncompromising position – Angelica’s right hand was seen reaching playfully for whatever is inside Derek Ramsay’s shorts.
Now if we are to take this scandal and compare it to the sex scandals in America, this supposed photo scandal is as innocent as glow in the dark doves! But since we’re talking about the Filipino culture here – this photo became a big deal!
When Angelica was asked to comment about the photo, she simply said “I don’t see anything wrong with the photo. It’s our own private photo with friends! We are having clean fun!!! What’s wrong is whoever exposed the pic!”
Derek also admitted that it was him and Angelica on the photo – I guess it’s a bit hard to deny that fact since it was the cover of a tabloid!
“I’m not going to deny it. I know we had a picture like that two or three years ago. I know that the picture was taken in Boracay with a group of friends who were having fun, clean fun, so if you’re going to ask me it was a friend who sold the picture I don’t think so. None of my friends would to that to us,” Derek quipped.
Derek further commented that he doesn’t see anything wrong with the photo since him and Angelica are a couple anyway, “Hindi naman nakakasakit sa ibang tao. You just have to look at it in a funny way … I remember the day very clearly. Wala naman kaming ginagawang masama,” he continued. Kris Aquino also made a comment on March 21 at the Buzz regarding the issue. She said that “they are a beautiful and exciting couple” and she also pointed out that Derek and Angelica shouldn’t be condemned for the photo since they are a couple anyway.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Top