Anne Curtis is so happy about the reconciliation of his best-friend Manzano as he calls Luis and her friend Angel Locsin.

“I’m so happy. Angel is really my favorite girl for Luis. Both of you be good para kayo na talaga" as she referred to both Angel and Luis.


When asked about future wedding plans with his boyfriend Erwan Heussaf:


 “Feeling ko, hindi pa, because he’s two years younger than me, Wala pa sa isip ko… When it happens, it happens. Maybe in three to four years. I’d like to focus on my career at the moment, pero if it happens, it happens. I’m not gonna peg na kailangan in four years, propose. As of now, I think we’re both concentrating on our careers.”


Anne Curtis just celebrated her 29th birthday last Sunday in Hotel Rembrandt in Quezon City with some of his closest friends.


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Top